The Tennessee RiverLine Partnership is a...
The Tennessee RiverLine Partnership is a diverse group of river advocates committed to building a shared vision for the Tennessee RiverLine and stewarding it toward implementation.
This growing partnership, comprised of tourism professionals, scholars, planners, agency leaders and non-profit directors, is driven by the support of the following entities for the Tennessee RiverLine vision:
• The Nature Conservancy
• Tennessee Valley Authority
• Tennessee River Valley Stewardship Council
• Southeast Tennessee Tourism Association
• University of Tennessee School of Landscape Architecture
• UT Chattanooga Interdisciplinary Geospatial Technology Lab
• Tennessee Department of Health
• Tennessee State Parks
• City of Knoxville
• Lose & Associates
• Paducah River Discovery Center
• Tennessee Aquarium
The initial phase of trail planning and organizational development is being conducted with the assistance of the National Park Service through the Rivers, Trails and Conservation Assistance (RTCA) program.